Tuesday, April 07, 2009

fnf4 movie

Last weekend, Mizi & I went to selayang capitol to watch fnf4. What I have to say it is "AMAZING" movie! So I suggest to all of u out there to spend your time to watch fnf4. My ofismate also watched this movie (pirated dvd). But I don't think u will having the same feeling of action & enjoyment as watching at cinema. Except if u have home theatre & wide big screen tv at home.

After watched fnf4 movie, my hubby asking me to call him "dom". Hahihi...I know he's been a fan of fnf4 since it 1st series, but I likes O'Conner more than dom. Conner more handsome than dom but dom is the most speed driver. And...dom body very tough. Which one to choose?

So friend, lets go to the cinema and spend your comments with me of fnf4 movie....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=737QmQl_eYo

No comments:

Post a Comment

8 VALUES OF 1MALAYSIA

1- culture of excellence / budaya kecemerlangan
2- perseverance / ketabahan
3- humility / rendah hati
4- acceptance / penerimaan
5- loyalty / kesetiaan
6- meritocracy / meritokrasi
7- education / pendidikan
8- integrity / integriti

6 NKRA-Bidang Keberhasilan Utama Nasional

1-Mengurangi kadar Jenayah Jalanan
2-Memerangi rasuah
3-Meningkatkan pencapaian pendidikan
4-Meningkatkan taraf hidup rakyat
5-Memperkasa prasarana luar bandar
6-Menambahbaik pengangkutan awam