Monday, March 30, 2009

mtest

Last saturday, 28/03/2009 I went for mtest, kpli at SMK Gombak Setia. As usual, 5 different books of question need to be answer in 2 hours & 30 min. INSAK ok la but the question sometimes make me confuse to choose the best answer. The worst things is I can't managed to finish all quantitative questions. The analitikal questions, make me blurr....& I have not enough time to answer all the questions. The conclusion is I'm not confident to pass this mtest.Uwaaaaa........

One more things, I just received a letter from dbkl informed that I'm not accepted for the job applied :-( ....Try another times k. Take this as a challenged to do the best for the next time if I get the opportunity la. {Must motivated myself, hikhikhik:-)}

No comments:

Post a Comment

8 VALUES OF 1MALAYSIA

1- culture of excellence / budaya kecemerlangan
2- perseverance / ketabahan
3- humility / rendah hati
4- acceptance / penerimaan
5- loyalty / kesetiaan
6- meritocracy / meritokrasi
7- education / pendidikan
8- integrity / integriti

6 NKRA-Bidang Keberhasilan Utama Nasional

1-Mengurangi kadar Jenayah Jalanan
2-Memerangi rasuah
3-Meningkatkan pencapaian pendidikan
4-Meningkatkan taraf hidup rakyat
5-Memperkasa prasarana luar bandar
6-Menambahbaik pengangkutan awam