Monday, March 23, 2009

my bestfriend


I met her at my first day for degree registration at UiTM Shah Alam. She comes from Sabah, chinese look and very friendly. Since then we became a good friend and sharing almost of our secret together.


Now, both of us having our own career and were married and carry on with our lives but our friendship never ending. Yesterday, I got news that she now in HKL ward so my husband and I came by to visit her. She still looks cheerful even in a little pain accompanied by her husband. We chatted just for a while coz the visiting time only till 7.30pm.


I wish she have strength to face all conjecture given by Allah. If anything happen, there should have good reason behind it. You must get well soon and remember that we will always loves you and pray for your healthiness.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks ana, our friendship will last forever. Don't worry everything its okay now, we only planned but ALLAH decides what the best for our life remember that and that's why i have a strength to face everything and of course from my hubby, my family, officemate and friends especially your support

    ReplyDelete
  2. jgn lupa berpantang tau!!
    jaga kesihatan tu.
    and i'm happy to see your happy smile.

    ReplyDelete

8 VALUES OF 1MALAYSIA

1- culture of excellence / budaya kecemerlangan
2- perseverance / ketabahan
3- humility / rendah hati
4- acceptance / penerimaan
5- loyalty / kesetiaan
6- meritocracy / meritokrasi
7- education / pendidikan
8- integrity / integriti

6 NKRA-Bidang Keberhasilan Utama Nasional

1-Mengurangi kadar Jenayah Jalanan
2-Memerangi rasuah
3-Meningkatkan pencapaian pendidikan
4-Meningkatkan taraf hidup rakyat
5-Memperkasa prasarana luar bandar
6-Menambahbaik pengangkutan awam