Tuesday, May 05, 2009

back to kg - kedah

3 days of public holiday, my husband & I went back to his kg, kuala nerang kedah. He a little bit excited and looks so cheerful one week before. Maybe he missed his family, friends and his 1st girlfriend (i'm jealous) very much after staying at KL for 2 months. We moved at thursday night and arrived at my kg, bt gjh perak about 2.30am. The next morning, we continue our journey to kedah. Along the way there are several accident occured and make the traffic a bit heavy. Actually I want to stop at R&R Sg. Perak because I really likes maggi mashed potato at one of the shop there. Though I rather to let go the mashed potato because of the R&R stuck with the cars. So hihi bye bye...isk!isk!isk!

After 4 hours we arrived at Tol Alor Setar (North). Earliest,I told my hubby to stop at Pokok Sena. There is new fast food names MyFC very similar to KFC. My sister in law told me about this MyFC. But you must believed this, MyFC mashed potato more delicous than KFC. Though MyFC only have their branches at Kedah & Perak. The taste of MyFC fried chicken also not bad to compete with KFC. I bought large mashed potato and in a minute I finished it all (share with my hubby). I should buy more next time.

3 days at kg., my hubby brought me to visit his relatives. Most of them I met before on our wedding day. All of them very friendly but I can't remember most of their names (too many). As usual, my mother in law gave us many of food to bring back to KL. On the way back to KL we stop again at MyFC and bought mashed potato again (no more sharing), with the fried chickens. Pity to my hubby, I ate the fried chicken more than him (he drive)..huahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

8 VALUES OF 1MALAYSIA

1- culture of excellence / budaya kecemerlangan
2- perseverance / ketabahan
3- humility / rendah hati
4- acceptance / penerimaan
5- loyalty / kesetiaan
6- meritocracy / meritokrasi
7- education / pendidikan
8- integrity / integriti

6 NKRA-Bidang Keberhasilan Utama Nasional

1-Mengurangi kadar Jenayah Jalanan
2-Memerangi rasuah
3-Meningkatkan pencapaian pendidikan
4-Meningkatkan taraf hidup rakyat
5-Memperkasa prasarana luar bandar
6-Menambahbaik pengangkutan awam