Monday, February 23, 2009

good news!!

on 21/02/2009 (Saturday) i received a mail from dbkl requested me to attend an interview for Surveyor position. Thats great news for me since i give up SPA intvw for the same position year 2007. I'm very excited and this is my opportunity to be in the government field. Even though dbkl is a Badan Berkanun the management is similar with government. The most important things are gov. can offer many things to their staffs. Good salary, allowance, loans (house) and security. In nowadays unstabilize economy, I start thinking to join gov. I hope to do the best for this intvw coz I'm not really good in formal intvw. Before I start working here (current company) i already attended 6 intvws. 4 of them are formal intvw which is I failed and 2 of them informal, well i get both but of course i make decision to choose 1 only. I wished if i get this job i will do a "Doa Selamat' and with my salary I can increase the amount of money that I give to my mom&dad monthly. I also wants my mom to stop working at Tadika Kemas as cooker because I know that she is very old to do any heavy works anymore. May i fulfill this little dreams? Yes if I have confident and no fear. To anyone read this blog, please pray to Allah for my success. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. Wah....congratulations.........hope you pass the interview.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks and congrats 2u too honey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. fatin...i failed to get the job..
    bkn rezeki ana la tu kn.

    ReplyDelete

8 VALUES OF 1MALAYSIA

1- culture of excellence / budaya kecemerlangan
2- perseverance / ketabahan
3- humility / rendah hati
4- acceptance / penerimaan
5- loyalty / kesetiaan
6- meritocracy / meritokrasi
7- education / pendidikan
8- integrity / integriti

6 NKRA-Bidang Keberhasilan Utama Nasional

1-Mengurangi kadar Jenayah Jalanan
2-Memerangi rasuah
3-Meningkatkan pencapaian pendidikan
4-Meningkatkan taraf hidup rakyat
5-Memperkasa prasarana luar bandar
6-Menambahbaik pengangkutan awam