Friday, February 20, 2009

forgot to turn off car's light

Yesterday at lunch hour i planned to go home. i press the car's alarm key for many times but still can't open the car's door. what's wrong?maybe the battery is weak. ahh...its very hot outside here. i took out my extra key in my handbag but still cannot open. help me!!! i already panicked and sweating.

Fortunately, 3 of my ofismates just coming down from the ofis for lunch. i call for their help. they try to open the door manually use the car keys and u know what i forgot to turn off the car's light. it almost 5 hours since the morning the lights on. then now my car cannot start at all. what a absent minded person of me!! i'm so thankful to them coz under the hot sun they helping me to push my car to charge the car battery. Using the jumping cable they connected my car battery to one of their car battery. but still cannot start the car. pehh!! worried, hungry and hot i felt like to cry. 15min charging still not worked. One of them suggested to push the car and i tried to start the engine while its moving.

Bismillah......i press clutch and put into gear 2. 3 of them push the car and at the same time i try to start the car. Thanks to Allah. Its work!! i look at my watch and Its already 1.35pm.I cancelled to go back home and park the car in front of kedai mamak. Time to eat. I'm starving. Thanks so much to Billy, Malin n Ah Wong. I buy u a drinks for lunch k.MMMMUUUUAAHH!!!

2 comments:

  1. padan dgn muka...
    kerete baru dah kena tolak...
    hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yang tolak malin bukan ana
    so sape yg padan muka??

    ReplyDelete

8 VALUES OF 1MALAYSIA

1- culture of excellence / budaya kecemerlangan
2- perseverance / ketabahan
3- humility / rendah hati
4- acceptance / penerimaan
5- loyalty / kesetiaan
6- meritocracy / meritokrasi
7- education / pendidikan
8- integrity / integriti

6 NKRA-Bidang Keberhasilan Utama Nasional

1-Mengurangi kadar Jenayah Jalanan
2-Memerangi rasuah
3-Meningkatkan pencapaian pendidikan
4-Meningkatkan taraf hidup rakyat
5-Memperkasa prasarana luar bandar
6-Menambahbaik pengangkutan awam